A painting worth $900,000 has been destroyed after a security guard drew eyes on faceless figures depicted in the artwork. On his first day on the job, the guard used a ballpoint pen to draw onto artist Anna Leporskaya’s “Three Figures” painting.
There, Now that $900,000 Painting Makes More Sense
More from Police BlotterMore posts in Police Blotter »
- Woman in Sumo Wrestler Suit Assaults Ex-girlfriend for Waving at Man Dressed as Snickers Bar
- Naked Man Does ‘Burnouts’ in Parking Lot With Stolen Ambulance
- Inmate Disguises Himself as a Sheep to Escape Prison
- Unattended Luggage Dept: Parents Leave Child at Airport
- Police rapidly apprehend thief for stealing officer’s lunch!
Be First to Comment