An officer, from the Wyandotte Police Department in Michigan, was eating lunch in the breakroom when he was called to assist another officer. He leaped into action, leaving his half-eaten lunch on the table. When he returned, his lunch was gone!
Police rapidly apprehend thief for stealing officer’s lunch!
More from Police BlotterMore posts in Police Blotter »
- Woman in Sumo Wrestler Suit Assaults Ex-girlfriend for Waving at Man Dressed as Snickers Bar
- Naked Man Does ‘Burnouts’ in Parking Lot With Stolen Ambulance
- Inmate Disguises Himself as a Sheep to Escape Prison
- Unattended Luggage Dept: Parents Leave Child at Airport
- Norwegian Filmmaker Faces Prison for Stating Men Cannot be Lesbians
Be First to Comment